@ -0,0 +1,20 @@
Brain In A Jar
Kind: Necromancy 4
Time: 30 seconds
Components: V,S,M (A brain and a jar)
Duration: Until dispelled
You put the brain of a recently deceased creature (within the last hour) and put it in a jar.
The jar fills with a clear though green-tinted fluid, and after 30 seconds, the brain becomes alive and active.
At this point in the casting, you may cast another spell to choose what senses/abilities the brain gets:
- (Telepathy) Telepathy out to 60ft
- (Arcane Eye) Sight out to 60ft
- (True Seeing) True sight out to 60ft
- (Magic Mouth) Speech in any languages it had previously known
You may also cast spells to give the jarred brain false senses:
- (Hallucinatory Terrain) "Sight" 60ft into an environment you choose
- (Major Image) Objects and sounds you choose appear to the brain
- (Phantom Steed) The brain believes it is riding a horse
@ -0,0 +1,14 @@
Kind: Conjuration 2
Time: 1 action
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute
While this spell is active, you can cause holes to appear or disappear on any object.
Putting a 5ft hole in a wall takes 6 seconds, as does closing a 5ft hole.
A moving creature is harder to target, and not as big a hole can be made.
By focusing on a moving creature for 6 seconds, you can force them to make a DEX save against your DC
On a fail, a hole appears in them and does 4d6 damage.