Teaching how to use the COSI switches
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
# COSI Networking Tutorial
The objective of these documents is to teach one how to administrate the COSI network stack (as well as an introduction into various protocols and such)
* Goes over the basics about the different types of protocols and tools used
* Goes into depth about how to administrate a Juniper EX4500-40F network switch
* As of writing, this is the core switch that operates the labs
* Goes into depth about hw to administrate a TP-Link TL-SG3424 network switch
* As of writing, this switch model is used for our copper links in the network and server racks
## Where to start
I would personally start in `basics.md` and get to understand the concepts involved.
Once you have done that, grab `swm4` (if you can - as of writing, is used to teach on) and follow the tutorial for the TL-SG3424.
If you finish with that, you may be given permission to use `swf1`, which as of writing is the core switch, and follow the tutorial for the EX-4500-40F.