||3 years ago|
|configs||3 years ago|
|images/TL-SG3424||4 years ago|
|manuals||4 years ago|
|packets||4 years ago|
|EX4500-40F.md||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|TL-SG3424.md||4 years ago|
|basics.md||4 years ago|
COSI Networking Tutorial
The objective of these documents is to teach one how to administrate the COSI network stack (as well as an introduction into various protocols and such)
- Goes over the basics about the different types of protocols and tools used
- Goes into depth about how to administrate a Juniper EX4500-40F network switch
- As of writing, this is the core switch that operates the labs
- Goes into depth about hw to administrate a TP-Link TL-SG3424 network switch
- As of writing, this switch model is used for our copper links in the network and server racks
Where to start
I would personally start in
basics.md and get to understand the concepts involved.
Once you have done that, grab
swm4 (if you can - as of writing, is used to teach on) and follow the tutorial for the TL-SG3424.
If you finish with that, you may be given permission to use
swf1, which as of writing is the core switch, and follow the tutorial for the EX-4500-40F.